Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Manchu Picchu and back to Pisco

Wow, been awhile since I've posted on here. My last few days have flown by. On Monday John and I started our journey towards Manchu Picchu and stayed overnight in Aguas Calientes, a terrible city that only exists for tourism. On Tuesday morning we got up at 530am and started our hike towards MP at 615. It took over an hour of strenuous hiking just to get to MP, then as soon as we got there we ran to Huanupicchu another hike peak, that only allows 400 ppl in a day.

Anyways... I am needing to get back to life at the moment, so I'll have to type more later.

Now I'm hanging out in Pisco volunteering for a few days or a week or so, we'll decided as we go. Yesterday and today I hand mixed cement and helped pour columns for a school we're building here. Its quite a fun group and environment here!

No comments: