Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

2nd Post from Day 1

Hey all... thanks for responding on my blog. I´m still figuring out how this whole thing works!
Since I wrote on my blog earlier today much has happened! David, Jonty and I explored Lima all day... we went to La Plaza de Armas (which is what the town center is called in every town here), La Inglesia San Francisco and saw the catacombs there, then went on a bus ride up the tallest hill in Lima to an overlook of the entire city, visited a park of 13 fountains with laser shows and ended up in Miraflores for an outdoor photography exhibit and to eat some falafel.
Tomorrow David and I are heading 8 hours east to a small town called La Merced which is in the jungle. David and Jonty have several friends there so it should be quite enjoyable. I think we will be there around 3 days. I´ll keep you posted!

No comments: