Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Writing debut for the Washington Post blog: Campus Overload?

Yes, that is true! Though I wasn't expecting it! One of my supervisors on campus asked me to contribute some thoughts for a Washington Post website entry on the "Campus Overload" blog. The article titled "Home for the holidays: Parents and students live together once again"gives tips to parents on what they should expect from their returning first-year college students.

Apparently she like what I emailed her so my 4 points are (embarrassingly) included verbatim at the end of the article under "Things to expect from returning first year students." I expect some thoughts from the students themselves who might not agree!

Read the Article Here: "Home for the Holidays: Parents and student live together once again" 

No comments: